10 October 2013

A Gift

It's likely you know by now that the Flower, Soap & Honey festival scheduled for today has been cancelled because the flu bug latched on this past Sunday and took its time letting go.  'Nuf so that it was impossible for me to finish up and pull things together in that Moss Cottage way that you have become accustomed to.  Although we posted about it here on the blog and on our facebook page, I know that we weren't able to reach all of you and many of you ventured out in search of goodies as you always do.  I hate that you had to drive all the way out to discover us closed and to show how much I appreciate your continued support, I would like to offer you a gift in exchange for the let down at the end of the drive.  So, if you drove out to see us today, send me an e-mail with your name, time of your visit and what method we used to let you know about the cancellation once you arrived here and I will e-mail you a code to use for a discount coupon.  Simply present the discount coupon on your next visit.  The coded coupon may be used only once.

You have until Thanksgiving Monday.


Cheers, stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment